Saturday, May 12, 2012

A conscious break!

Dear Readers of the blog -
Thank you for following up and taking time out to read whatever I've written. I appreciate your interest in the blog.
I am taking a sabbatical from this job of writing a blog for some time. I feel the need to freshen up, shake myself up and gain newer, stronger perspectives and interests in life! As I finish 3 years of college, I am feeling very excited about my life ahead. Excited and also nervous! And I guess this sabbatical is a part of a process within me which is helping me understand my life and situations around me in a better way.
Writing is something I like to do and I want to be more sensible and smart in my approach towards maintaining the blog. So yes, this means there will be a change when I return back to blog-work! And it'll be more exciting and much-improved!
I wish you all the best in all your endeavours in this dynamic life and wish for you happiness and excitement.
Have fun!
So long. Till I am back to talk to you through my writings.
Lots of love,
                   Kotagal Atul

1 comment:

  1. Dear Atul,
    I have gone through some of your articles and i could find a very well finishing to your writing. Your writing is very much informative and the beauty of it is that it keeps the reader engaged till the end. I hope to follow your writing and be able to write back to you in coming future. Thanks for making me a part of this privilege.

    ReplyDelete