Friday, October 7, 2011

Cement and Emotion

As you must have noticed, I have changed the name of my blog from "Musings" to "Cement and Emotion". Firstly, my musings are really hard to describe and secondly, how I thought of the name remains a mystery to me. I may have chosen the name because the word sounded good or was a new and attractive little fresh word in my dictionary. Without really going deeper into the meaning.
Anyway, now it is "Cement and Emotion". Why so? These are two things I value in my life. Cement not just because it holds my house together, but more for the rather deeper meaning of it. The way I interpret it would be different. Cement(mixed with water) holds bricks together and helps us make walls of our house, of our compound, of other things as well. Cement mixed with water and gravel, gives us concrete. One of the best materials for roads for us to drive on, to walk on. With comfort. And hence, cement is important. It stands for firmness, it stands for strength. And firmness is important in life. I have realized that we should be firm with certain things in life for us to realize how good or bad those things are. And that would help us grow. But only if we are in tune with our selves. In tune with our EMOTION. What is better than knowing one's own self? Knowing one's self is like a journey all of us undertake, directly or indirectly. But being directly in touch with our selves would mean being in direct conformity with our emotions. And that I feel is very important. I have decided to follow these two 'ideas' in my life and would keep sharing certain experiences with you through my blog.
This blog still serves as an outlet for my feelings, observations and emotions and I hope you would enjoy reading my posts and get back to me from whichever medium that suits you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment